Friday, February 29, 2008

My experience

I wish to tell you of an experience I had on Valentine’s Day and implore your help. I was making my bed and feeling so happy that I was able to do it and feel like my room was finally clean. This was a special occasion because it was the first time in weeks I was able to have about two minutes to myself making the bed before my children were awake. In the midst of making my bed I was thinking about the day and had an overwhelming feeling of love come over me. I felt so strongly that my Heavenly Father loves me. This feeling poured over me and sank deeper in me as I realized that such a small thing as being able to make my bed alone was a huge gift from my Heavenly Father that day, because He knew I needed it; such a small thing.
My thoughts then turned to all of you, other sisters throughout the world in different seasons of their lives, that have felt this love from their Heavenly Father in great and small ways every day. I was then impressed to make a collection of experiences from women all around the world. This collection will be such a blessing on those days when God’s love is a little harder for us to pick out in our own day.
Please share your experiences, and help others feel Heavenly Father's love in their own lives!

2 comments:

Claydens said...

this is so special. What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

My Heavenly Father has shown me He loves me today through modern medicine. I was able to get new glasses and contacts and be able to see clearly the world around me. The little miracles of contacts show me everyday that Heavenly Father loves me and lets me see.