Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jan

Each time I had a baby (5) I felt so close to my Heavenly Father. That little soul was sent to me for care and love for an eternity. I felt a wash of love from HF that I allowed that sweet spirit to come into my home/life. Then, two more little ones came to me. One only 2 yrs old and the other an adult. These precious ones were such a blessing to me and our family. The last was adult but needed love more than anyone I had ever known. She came broken but through love and the help of HF she came to know we loved her for herself and that she was part of a loving family. HF helped me through the Holy Spirit know what to say and do that would get through to her that she was indeed lovable and capable. The two things each of us need to be emotionally well. This one has become a daughter to me and I am eternally grateful for this experience. She blesses my life all the time. HF has taught me lessons, through the Spirit, that brings me closer to him.
Jan
Seattle, Wa.

No comments: