Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Maria

My husband and I have struggled with infertility issues for the past several years, along with miscarriages, and a baby with neural tube defects (that didn't survive). Finally in August of 2004 (3 1/2 years of trying), we were blessed with the birth of our precious little boy. Knowing that it might take awhile to get a second child into our family, we began trying to conceive not long after. After trying again for 3 years with infertility treatment and no luck, I became depressed and hopeless about the subject. One day when I was sitting in church partly thinking about the lesson but mostly about my situation, the warmest feeling of peace came to me. I can't begin to describe the comfort that I received from the Holy Ghost letting me know that Heavenly Father was aware of me and my life. I felt as if though he were hugging me and telling me that everything would work out, and that I would be okay. It's now been one year since I received this wonderful feeling of comfort, I'm still not pregnant, but I know that Heavenly Father loves me and that he does care about me, and that he has not forsaken me.
Maria
Gold Canyon, AZ

No comments: