Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sarah

The other day I was asked to help my Sister clean the carpets of a house she had been renting, in hope to recover a cleaning deposit. As I looked around I was unconfident that my little Kerby would be able to do the job she needed to full fill her lease agreement. So, I called her and explained the abilities of my little home shampooer. With panic in her voice she said, I don't have any money left to pay someone this week and I have to have it done by tomorrow morning, but thank you for going to try. Holding back the tears she said, I guess we'll see if they give us back half and she hung up the phone. My heart sunk, I didn't have any money to help that week either. As I looked around, I couldn't leave. I said a prayer and begged my Heavenly Father to help me. To make up for what I couldn't do and I went to work. Miraculously, I was able to clean the entire house quickly and better than I have ever seen it before. The furniture indentations were coming out with little effort, (I had tried this before I called her and they didn't budge). As I began, I was worried I might run out of soap. The carpet area was bigger than I thought. But, I did the entire house and had some to spare. When I was finished, my carpet cleaning job could have rivaled a professional. She was able to obtain her deposit. I am so thankful the Lord answers my prayers. I Know My Heavenly Father Loves Me and my Sister!
Sarah
Mesa, AZ

No comments: